Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Summer of Movies

This summer has been proclaimed the "The Movie Summer" by my guy and I. As I believe I've stated in a previous post, we have a movie to go see almost every weekend, and are thanking our stars that one of our local theaters has a special $5 deal during certain showtimes. This speicific post will be updated throughout the summer with the names and dates of movies seen and also my personal ratings on a 1 - 10 scale.

To see synopsis, my fuller opinion, websites to movies, etc., check out my side blog "The Summer of Movies" by clicking HERE.

Movie #1: African Cats. Date: April 23, 2011. My rating:: 7
Movie #2: Thor. Date: May 7, 2011. My rating: 8
Movie #3: Bridesmaids. Date: May 14, 2011. My rating: 9
Movie #4: Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides. Date: May 21, 2011. My rating: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment